Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gay scripture study...

It's that time of the month, gay brethren of the fold, to again immerse ourselves in Holy Scripture. Over the last month I have again identified verses from ancient and modern sources that have proven to be particularly meaningful to share with you. I have also identified and included illustrations that I believe make the scriptures more meaningful and relevant to us as gay men...

I hope to provide you once again with a spiritual boost to enhance and stimulate your pursuit of the sacred during the upcoming month. Read, my friends, and enjoy.




Moses 3:21 And I, the Lord God, caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam; and he slept, and I took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh in the stead thereof;





Luke 2:9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.





1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.





Doctrine and Covenants 42:6 And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, two by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, declaring my word like unto angels of God.






1 Samuel 18:1 And it came to pass...that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.






Mark 10:8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh





Proverbs 3:24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

To me there is nothing more beautiful than beautiful men, especially when they are illustrating the scriptures. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing your recently post really lovely your photo's and fantastic details shared in the post

    ReplyDelete